MediMemory - the powerful, full featured way to manage your usage of regular medication.
Many people regularly take some form of medication. This can be for many reasons, such as to treat an existing illness, reduce the risk of illness, help with birth control, or to supplement a diet. For these people, it can be hard to remember how much medication to take and when, especially if multiple medications are required. It can also be difficult to keep track of how much of each medication is still in the cupboard at home, how long that stock will last, when to purchase more and how much of each medication to purchase.
If you require any form of medication on a regular, long term basis, MediMemory was specifically designed to help you.
Key features include:
- Store details of all medications that need to be taken, how often and in what quantities
- Immediately see details of your next due medication, and get access to your medication calendar summarising all planned medications over the coming days and weeks
- Receive reminders when it is time to take a medication (now with push notification)
- Automatically track your remaining medication stock, and receive warnings when stock is getting low
- When necessary, view a shopping list of all medications that need to be purchased and in what quantities
- Get help planning trips away from home with tools such as the travel calculator and medication usage summaries
- Review history of taken medications, skipped medications and changes made to medicine schedules
- Keep track of important additional information, such as prescriptions, medical contacts and illness related notes
Please visit MediMemory.com for a detailed explanation of all MediMemory features, a comparison of the different MediMemory products, and a guide to getting started.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU VISIT THE MEDIMEMORY WEBSITE BEFORE PURCHASING. THIS WILL ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEDIMEMORY CAPABILITIES, AND THAT YOU CAN DECIDE IN ADVANCE WHETHER MEDIMEMORY IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS.